Sunday, December 23, 2007
My First Post!!
Hey guys. So this is my blog, but its pretty much gonna be completley random and new stuff everytime. My favorite things to do are to play soccer, ride horses, hang out, play lacrosse, listen to music, talk and hang out with friends, shop, see movies, or just be at the mall. i lovee my girls, you know who you are, and i dont know what i would do without them. they are just soo amazing and i have had so many great times with them. Today, Im not really going to have a topic. I'm just gonna tell you a little bit about myself. I play select soccer for a soccer club called Andromeda. I live in Dallas, Texas, pretty much the coolest city ever. I love to go to Wyoming, which is the most beautiful place in the world. I have also been to the Bahamas, Kona (Hawaii), Colorado (Vail), Vermont, Cabo, and many other relaly cool places. I do cross country in the fall, soccer in the winter, and lacosse in the spring-- and thats just for school. I ride horses at least once a week. I lease a beautiful horse named demitri (hence the HTML name). I play select soccer all year round and I play in lacrosse tournaments in the fall. Well I gotta go to bed now, its 12:15 am--- but that means its Christmas Eve now!!!!!!! YAY. okay well good night everyone. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha love the name :]
the lifes and times of megan
love you megan!!
you just left me on aim
soo im pretty bored.
:]]]
luv ya <3!!
Post a Comment